If you are a small to medium-sized business trying to figure out a cost-effective way to sort your IT needs, iTelecom can be your partner in navigating the dizzyingly evolving tech landscape.
The search for speed and ease has become an essential aspect of our daily lives and has extended into our businesses. You need tools to increase revenue quickly while making everyday tasks easier.
In this article, we’ll look at how Software as a Service (SaaS) can help you stay focused on growing your business.
What is SaaS?
Software as a service (SaaS) allows users to connect to and use cloud-based apps over the Internet via a subscription-based license. At the same time, a third-party external provider hosts the software.
The concept of SaaS apps was created and spread by entrepreneurs in the 1990s. Big companies were able to invest in these tools early; now, SaaS products are everywhere. The most popular internet platforms are SaaS-based, such as Zoom, Google Drive, Salesforce, and many more.
SaaS products are some of the most relevant and effective business tools today, and they deliver many benefits for SMBs.
- Cost savings: SaaS products are typically more cost effective than traditional software because you do not have to purchase hardware or software licenses or pay for maintenance. You pay for what you need and use.
- Sophisticated applications: You can now leverage software that might otherwise have required expensive licensing fees. SaaS gives you access to powerful tools you don’t need to install, purchase, or update. SaaS makes enterprise applications, such as CRM, affordable for companies lacking the resources to buy, deploy, and manage the required infrastructure and software.
- Mobilized workforce: SaaS mobilizes your workforce via accessibility to SaaS apps and data from any Internet-connected computer or mobile device. The developer has already built these tools to work across different types of devices.
- Improved security: When moving to SaaS, we ensure the security and data governance standards match your needs. For example, if you need end-to-end encryption to align with your security protocol requirements, we recommend those SaaS solutions.
- Dependable data storage: Your data is routinely saved in the cloud without servers. By storing essential data in the cloud, SMBs save on office space and work with information in real time, leveraging data to make more informed business decisions.
What Types of SaaS Products Do SMBs Use?
SMBs use various SaaS products to help them run their businesses more efficiently. Common SaaS products include:
- Customer relationship management (CRM) software to manage customer relationships, track sales, and analyze customer data
- Accounting and payroll software: for managing finances, including invoicing, budgeting, tracking expense tracking, and employee payroll, including calculating taxes and deductions.
- Website software: to create and maintain websites
Improve Your Bottom Line with iTelecom
iTelecom can support your tech needs so that you can focus on growing your business. Contact us here.