The Power of Energy Procurement
Posted September 14, 2020 in Energy
It’s standard businesses practice to shop around for the best vendors, but many businesses don’t shop for energy in the same way.
Some people don’t realize that they have a choice of where to buy their utilities, i.e., natural gas and electricity. In deregulated states, businesses can vet energy retailers to find the best fit and pricing.
Because energy is a commodity, the prices can be volatile in the short term or may follow long term cycles. Energy prices can be elevated or depressed for varying periods. Therefore, it is helpful to formulate an Energy Procurement strategy to manage your energy spending in both the short and long term.
Your topline benefits of our Energy Procurement are:
- Reduced energy costs: Achieve greater cost through customized effective energy purchasing plans
- Improved operational sustainability: Lower the risk of variable expenses and operating costs while enabling business growth
- Greater peace of mind: Rest assured you are getting the most favorable deal; also get easy access to green energy to be more environmentally friendly
- Enjoy a competitive advantage compared with companies who don’t view energy from a strategic perspective
Because we provide Energy Procurement services, we have already invested resources in our partners, people, tools and maintain real-time market data. Here’s how we can help you improve quality and save money:
- Active in the energy marketplace every day vs. once or twice a year
- Go beyond conducting a one-time procurement exercise as a broker may do
- Provide a more holistic service and approach
- Supply ongoing support and reporting
- Evaluate your position and negotiate with the most appropriate power sources for the best rates
- Recommend the best solution to meet your needs:
- Energy contract types: Fixed, Variable, Indexed, Dynamic, Blended
- Fuel Types: Electricity, Propane, Diesel, Biofuels, Natural Gas
You no longer need to see your utilities as an untouchable overhead expense. A customized Energy Procurement plan allows your business to experience benefits it simply couldn’t from a conventional utility contract.
Posted October 22, 2020 in General